I do not think so; anybody who has android devices is unknown to WhatsApp. It is one of the best, quick and straightforward social media platforms to connect with your contacts and share documents, videos and files with them.
With time many features and versions introduced in the market, An advanced alternative of official Whatsapp is gb whatsapp.
It comes with all of the features that an official Whatsapp application has, and there are also extended features in whatsapp gb than official Whatsapp application.
But with time like official gb whatsapp, it also needs an update when new features are added or its latest version release.
How can I update gb whatsapp?
If you have an older version of gb whatsapp then immediately update otherwise you may be lost your data when it expires. There are some simple ways to update gb whatsapp.
- When you need to update the gb whatsapp then before update creates the backup of your data stored with gb whatsapp.
- For creating a backup of your data, go to the main screen of gb whatsapp, you will see three horizontal lines on the upper right corner.
- While you press these lines there will you see list of menus, select settings and then go to chats. In the chats menu, you will see the option” Backup” press that option. While you press “Backup”, it will start creating a backup of data.
- When you have created the backup, then again go to gb whatsapp settings, in the settings menu you will see a list of functions, there you will see “Update” click on it.
- You will see “check For Updates” press this option if your version is old and new version has released then you will see a notification here. If there is need to update it will allow you to download.
- When you download the new version, it will automatically update your older version with the latest version of gb whatsapp.
- But if you already have an updated version of gb whatsapp, you will see a message “Good job” you have the latest version.
As gb whatsapp is not a registered version of official Whatsapp application so, it is not available on play store, so you download or update it from free webs.
- First of all, open older gb whatsapp application in your phone, you will see three lines on the right upper corner, press these lines.
- Now go to update settings and then select the option update with web download, it will show you browser for selection, you can choose Google Chrome, UC browser, opera and browser.
- Once you have selected the browser, it will take to the web form where you have downloaded the older version.
- Now press the download option that you will see at the bottom of the website. Now click on the download button, it will start downloading wait until the completion of downloading.
- After downloading the gb whatsapp, press the install button, it will start installing. You will see a message installation from unknown sources accept it and go for further process.
- Wait till completion of the installation process; it will not take more than two minutes to install.
- Once installation completes, now you have updated version of gb whatsapp in your phone, without deleting the older version from the android or creating a backup.
Whatsapp is one of the popular social media platforms that are free and can download and update from the Play store. An advanced unregistered copy of this official app is gb whatsapp. You can freely update the version in your phones by following any of the above methods.